Without giving away too much of my book, The Red Kimono, there is a part in the story where Mama hands Sachi her red kimono. It is Mama’s offering of acceptance and forgiveness. That’s how, for me, a red kimono came to symbolize acceptance and forgiveness. And so, that is what I call this blog. In so much of our past and present, the world could use more of both.
CLICK BELOW TO VISIT JAN’S WEBSITE:
CLICK ON COVERS TO PURCHASE FROM AMAZON:
- RT @SBKSLibrary: So glad to hear you liked it! For anyone interested in THE MOON IN THE PALACE: bit.ly/1SDy4h4 #ewgc https://t.co/… 10 hours ago
- But @JebBush wouldn't be shushed by @realDonaldTrump. #GOPDebate twitter.com/thehill/status… 1 day ago
- RT @JohnAvlon: Please stop with the Pavlovian anti-Obama talking points - answer the damn question. 2 days ago
- RT @JohnAvlon: Big applause for Kasich saying "party and ideology" should take a distant second in our country. 2 days ago
- RT @MargaretHoover: Where is the responsible follow up on @realDonaldTrump saying he'd bring back #waterboarding #EITs "and much more". #GO… 2 days ago