Without giving away too much of my book, The Red Kimono, there is a part in the story where Mama hands Sachi her red kimono. It is Mama’s offering of acceptance and forgiveness. That’s how, for me, a red kimono came to symbolize acceptance and forgiveness. And so, that is what I call this blog. In so much of our past and present, the world could use more of both.
CLICK BELOW TO VISIT JAN’S WEBSITE:
CLICK ON COVERS TO PURCHASE FROM AMAZON:
- So true. For me. twitter.com/reganwv/status… 1 day ago
- A quote from @davidfrum on @FareedZakaria #GPS this morning. twitter.com/rolandkausen/s… 1 day ago
- Not if more speak up. twitter.com/newmethos/stat… 1 day ago
- Agree. And many of us have turned away from those listed for that very reason. twitter.com/ambeautifulsho… 1 day ago
- "We don't want the GOP to be a party of people who think we're living in a Mad Max, post-apocalyptic hellscape." @davidfrum #gps #cnn 1 day ago