Without giving away too much of my book, The Red Kimono, there is a part in the story where Mama hands Sachi her red kimono. It is Mama’s offering of acceptance and forgiveness. That’s how, for me, a red kimono came to symbolize acceptance and forgiveness. And so, that is what I call this blog. In so much of our past and present, the world could use more of both.
CLICK BELOW TO VISIT JAN’S WEBSITE:
CLICK ON COVERS TO PURCHASE FROM AMAZON:
- RT @TheStoryLady: If you ask me what I came to do in this world...I am here to live out loud. -Émile Zola #quote https://t.co/vAkXvdkciG 2 hours ago
- Unhyphenated Patriots, Part 2 theredkimono.com/2016/07/30/unh… https://t.co/yb35jQshk8 4 hours ago
- RT @CNN: In Humayun Khan and his family, a complex portrait of patriotism cnn.it/2anzv4v https://t.co/rwkAcjYTEm 7 hours ago
- @tonyschwartz Thank you for helping us see the real side of the @realDonaldTrump. If only more had the courage to do so. 7 hours ago
- RT @aristotle_guru: A goal without a plan is just a wish. 9 hours ago