Without giving away too much of my book, The Red Kimono, there is a part in the story where Mama hands Sachi her red kimono. It is Mama’s offering of acceptance and forgiveness. That’s how, for me, a red kimono came to symbolize acceptance and forgiveness. And so, that is what I call this blog. In so much of our past and present, the world could use more of both.
CLICK BELOW TO VISIT JAN’S WEBSITE:
CLICK ON COVERS TO PURCHASE FROM AMAZON:
- RT @kurteichenwald: 1. FBI not reopening the investigation. 2. Comey legally had 2 inform Congress, because he testified they had finished… 3 hours ago
- RT @BlairBakerCO: Monster Phish; reimagining "Monster Mash," at the intersection of #Halloween & #CyberSecurity Awareness Month video https… 11 hours ago
- RT @DavidRoads: Don't look back - you're not going that way. 11 hours ago
- RT @TEDTalks: "Wouldn’t it be wonderful if a politician said, 'My opponent has a point. Let’s work together & get the job done.'" @sanditok… 11 hours ago
- SO bad Congress has spent millions and millions on investigating HRC with nada. THAT'S bad for USA. I've lost respe… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 1 day ago