Without giving away too much of my book, The Red Kimono, there is a part in the story where Mama hands Sachi her red kimono. It is Mama’s offering of acceptance and forgiveness. That’s how, for me, a red kimono came to symbolize acceptance and forgiveness. And so, that is what I call this blog. In so much of our past and present, the world could use more of both.
CLICK BELOW TO VISIT JAN’S WEBSITE:
CLICK ON COVERS TO PURCHASE FROM AMAZON:
- RT @nancyhartney: #Tip: Carry a notebook.Always. Unless you write an idea down, you’ll lose it in three minutes. #NancyHartney 2 days ago
- Great to see you after so long, @WildOzark! And thx for your help! Enjoyed catchup up on drove, @AliceWhite01! twitter.com/wildozark/stat… 3 days ago
- RT @Jill_Jepson: It is with words as with sunbeams. The more they are condensed, the deeper they burn. - Robert Southey 1 week ago
- RT @RedSunMovie: Our last 2 festival awards are listed on #IMDb under Trivia (festivals must be 5 yrs or older to be "Events") https://t.co… 1 week ago
- Clear political positions are established confederacyofdrones.com/2016/08/13/pol… via @Confederacyofdr 1 week ago