Without giving away too much of my book, The Red Kimono, there is a part in the story where Mama hands Sachi her red kimono. It is Mama’s offering of acceptance and forgiveness. That’s how, for me, a red kimono came to symbolize acceptance and forgiveness. And so, that is what I call this blog. In so much of our past and present, the world could use more of both.
CLICK BELOW TO VISIT JAN’S WEBSITE:
CLICK ON COVERS TO PURCHASE FROM AMAZON:
- A kiss by the sea/only us in that moment/a seagull cries #haiku https://t.co/rxHRzuUReg 22 hours ago
- RT @LifeLimits: When you're happy, you enjoy the music but when you're sad, you understand the lyrics. 2 days ago
- So much speaking--so little listening. No wonder we're out of sync. #Election2016 twitter.com/brainpickings/… 2 days ago
- RT @themovingroad: Don't let your happiness depend on something you may lose. CS Lewis #Quote https://t.co/CqGIpsqzJK 3 days ago
- @PoeticLicencedk Thank you! :) 3 days ago